[linux-audio-announce] Alternative Csound Reference Manual, 4.20-1 edition.

Subject: [linux-audio-announce] Alternative Csound Reference Manual, 4.20-1 edition.
From: Kevin Conder (kconder_AT_interaccess.com)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 01:03:32 EEST

        I'm happy to announce the release of the 4.20-1 edition of the
Alternative Csound Reference Manual. This edition reflects the 4.20
version of canonical Csound. This edition is dedicated in memory of Dee
Dee Ramone.

        The Alternative Csound Reference Manual project was started to
create an alternative to the Official Csound Reference Manual. Its primary
goal was to improve the Official manual's layout. Currently, it is being
corrected and updated on a more frequent basis than the Official manual.
It also includes a collection of working examples.

        The Alternative Csound Reference Manual may be viewed (and linked
to) on-line here:
        http://www.kevindumpscore.com/docs/csound-manual/

        One may also download an HTML, PDF, or ASCII text version for
off-line reading here:
        http://www.kevindumpscore.com/download.html#csound-manual

        The Alternative manual is maintained using the open,
cross-platform DocBook standard (http://www.docbook.org/). Its DocBook
files are also available for download. Anyone with wishing to help, email
me at kevin_AT_kevindumpscore.com. Please mention that you got my email
address from this message.

-- Kevin Conder, kevin_AT_kevindumpscore.com