[linux-audio-announce] Mstation July

Subject: [linux-audio-announce] Mstation July
From: John Littler (jlittler_AT_mstation.org)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 19:31:36 EEST

Hi All,

In our newest update for July we have ...

Frank Neuman gives us a detailed report on audio happenings from Europe's
largest Linux fair - LinuxTag 2002.

As well as that we have a bumper summer issue with Captain Crunch,
Russian
prog-rock band Romislokus, London indy band Hoover Pitmann plus our
usual reviews.

Cheers
John

--