[linux-audio-announce] swh plugins 0.2.8

Subject: [linux-audio-announce] swh plugins 0.2.8
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 17:15:20 EEST

http://plugin.org.uk/releases/0.2.8/

New stuff:
   Rate shifter - just a ringbuffer with varying read speed
   Frequency tracker - not very good yet, but kinda works.
   Mod delay - an audio rate modulatable delay
   MS<->Stereo matrix converters
   Matrix spatialiser (written by Joern N.)
   Plate reverb phsical model, full of platey goodness, simplification of...
   Gong physical model (a C implementation of Josep Comajuncosas' gong model)

Added an activate method to gverb (so it will empty when you stop
transport in ardour), and make it more efficient (mail me if you want the
patches Juhana).

And of course, I now include LADSPA 1.1 default hints and a (fixed)
ladspa.h.

I also finally updated the cpu use table: http://plugin.org.uk/faq.php

I haven't got round to fixing the configure script for PPC users yet,
sorry.

- Steve