[linux-audio-announce] New software synthesizer for Linux (free under GPL v. 2)

Subject: [linux-audio-announce] New software synthesizer for Linux (free under GPL v. 2)
From: Nasca Paul (zynaddsubfx_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 11:48:18 EEST

Hi, I wrote a software syntesizer for Linux, it is
available at http://zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.net/ or
http://sourceforge.net/projects/zynaddsubfx/ . It has
many features including: polipohony, multi-timbral,
microtonal capabilities, 2 synth engines, effects
(system and insertion), user interface.
I started this project on March 2002 and this is the
first relase. I hope that you'll like it.
Paul.