[linux-audio-announce] New relase of the software audio synth (ZynAddSubFX 1.0.2)

Subject: [linux-audio-announce] New relase of the software audio synth (ZynAddSubFX 1.0.2)
From: Nasca Paul (zynaddsubfx_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 12:55:07 EET

Hi.
Today I relased a new version of zynaddsubfx.
ZynAddSubFX is a very powerful software syntesizer,
licensed under GPL v.2.
The homepage is:
http://zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.net
The download location is:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/zynaddsubfx

News:
- Added instrument banks (I am sure that you'll like
this)
- the BandPass Filter's output amplitude was increased

- few fixes of FFTwrapper. See the documentation from
"FFTwrapper.h" if you got error messages.

Paul.