[linux-audio-announce] ANNOUNCE: Ardour 0.9beta1 Slackware 9.0 packages available

Subject: [linux-audio-announce] ANNOUNCE: Ardour 0.9beta1 Slackware 9.0 packages available
From: Luke Yelavich (luke_AT_audioslack.com)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 08:21:16 EEST

Hi all
With the release of Ardour 0.9beta1 on Sourceforge at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ardour, Slackware 9.0 packages are now
available for immediate download. Download links, as well as md5sums, can
be found at http://www.audioslack.com/packages/ardour.

It is also worth noting that http://www.audioslack.com will hopefully
become a repository of binary packages of Audio software to be used on the
Slackware Linux Distribution. Please check out the site if you are
interested in helping out. Your help would be much appreciated.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any site suggestions, or have
any problems with the packages on the site. I don't offer specific package
help, but am willing to lend a hand with the installation and configuration
of packages posted there.

Regards
Luke