Subject: [linux-audio-announce] [ANN] libgig 0.7.1
From: Christian Schoenebeck (christian.schoenebeck_AT_epost.de)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 13:14:59 EEST
libgig is a C++ cross-platform file loader library for Gigasampler and DLS
Level 1 and 2 files.
There are no changes to the sources in this release, only packaging issues.
The library and it's tools are now also available as Debian and Redhat
Changes since libgig 0.7.0:
* packaging changes:
- added libgig.spec and libgig.pc package configurations for generating
- added support for generating Debian packages
- header files included on installation.
- autotools-generated files removed from CVS repository.
- version of shared library can be set in configure.in
linux-audio-announce mailing list
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28 : Wed Jul 14 2004 - 14:57:46 EEST