Subject: [linux-audio-announce] [ANN] Timemachine 0.2.5
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 13:33:52 EEST
Timemachine is a JACK app for recording sounds that have just happened.
It can also be used as a generic JACK sound recorder. Read the website for
* Now builds properly without LASH installed (thanks to Joern Nettingsmeier)
* Can specify recording format on command line (wav or w64)
* Filename extension reflects the format (ie .w64 to help user confusion)
* Can specify ports to connect to on the command line
* Desktop icon (thanks to Anarcat) pixmaps/timemachine-icon.png
Known Bugs / Omisions
* There is a race condition - locks up the app, but recordings are OK.
Not fixed, as I dont understand the problem fully, and I've not
received a patch for it.
* TM wont auto-connect to JACK hardware capture ports, I've had one
request for this, but dont care enough to add it right now.
linux-audio-announce mailing list
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28 : Wed Sep 08 2004 - 23:16:56 EEST