Subject: [linux-audio-announce] LAC 2004 recordings now online
From: Joern Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 03:46:45 EEST
thanks to the work of stephan römer at zkm, the recordings of the
linux audio conference 2004 are now completely edited and tagged.
they are being uploaded as i type.
you will find them at
the corresponding slides are at
best regards, and sorry it took so long (my responsibility),
ps: if you have more photos, recordings or other lac memorabilia to
share, throw them my way so that i can upload them.
-- "90% of all networking problems are routing problems. 9 of the remaining 10% are routing problems, but in the other direction. The final 1% might be something else, but check the routing anyway." - Anthony Stone's networking words of wisdom
Jörn Nettingsmeier Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Germany http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server) http://www.linuxaudiodev.org (Linux Audio Developers)
_______________________________________________ linux-audio-announce mailing list linux-audio-announce_AT_music.columbia.edu http://music.columbia.edu/mailman/listinfo/linux-audio-announce
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28 : Fri Oct 01 2004 - 03:54:18 EEST