Subject: [linux-audio-announce] [ANN] QSynth 0.2.2 released!
From: Rui Nuno Capela (rncbc_AT_rncbc.org)
Date: Fri Oct 08 2004 - 19:00:04 EEST
After a great long time, and lurking on CVS, here comes another step to
this fluidsynth's Qt/GUI frontend:
Qsynth has been released: 0.2.2 is now public!
Taken from the changelog:
- Minor configure fixes.
- Meanwhile, XPM icon(s) were brainlessly converted to PNG format.
- Engine panel settings are now properly saved on stop/restart.
- Icons were added to the engine tab selector context menu.
- Master gain front panel control gets rescaled and now ranges from
0..200, with midpoint at 100 (unit gain).
- Added Mac OS X build instructions (README-OSX, by Ebrahim Mayat).
- Soundfont bank offset option gets its trial time (EXPERIMENTAL); please
note that fluidsynth 1.0.5 is needed to build on this feature, which is
being properly detected and only enabled at configure time.
- Output level peak meters are now featured as an option (EXPERIMENTAL),
which must be explicitly enabled on setup for those to show up; in
addition, overall GUI refresh cycle period has been reduced from 200 to
- Top level sub-windows are now always raised and set with active focus
when shown to visibility.
As usual, grab it from:
Cheers, and enjoy,
-- rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela rncbc_AT_rncbc.org
_______________________________________________ linux-audio-announce mailing list linux-audio-announce_AT_music.columbia.edu http://music.columbia.edu/mailman/listinfo/linux-audio-announce
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28 : Fri Oct 08 2004 - 23:39:04 EEST