Subject: [linux-audio-announce] [ANN] QjackCtl 0.2.12 released!
From: Rui Nuno Capela (rncbc_AT_rncbc.org)
Date: Fri Oct 08 2004 - 19:04:26 EEST
While lurking on CVS, here comes another step to this
jack-audio-connection-kit Qt/GUI frontend:
QjackCtl has been released: 0.2.12 is now public!
Taken from the changelog:
- Fixed some old and slow memory-leak due to redundand and repetitive call
to jack_port_by_name() (discovered and solved, thanks to Jesse Chappell);
some other free() and configure fixes were also applied.
- Shiny display effect toggling has immediate feedback on setup dialog.
- Added new usx2y driver support (EXPERIMENTAL).
- New scaled connections/patchbay icons were added; meanwhile, all inline
XPM icons were removed and brainlessly converted to PNG format.
- New setup options as for the connections/patchbay view apprearence:
larger icon sizes and font selection are now possible, to better ease
manipulation on a touchscreen (feature requested for Lionstracs'
- Connection line width follows icon size in discrete proportion.
- "Other" setup options moved to a new dialog tab, "Misc"; new extreme
item values, 32 and 16 frames, added to the drop-down list of the
Frames/Buffer setting (as suggested by Mark Knetch).
As usual, grab it from:
Cheers, and enjoy,
-- rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela rncbc_AT_rncbc.org
_______________________________________________ linux-audio-announce mailing list linux-audio-announce_AT_music.columbia.edu http://music.columbia.edu/mailman/listinfo/linux-audio-announce
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28 : Fri Oct 08 2004 - 23:39:18 EEST