[linux-audio-announce] LAC 2005: Conference programme online, register now!

From: Frank Neumann <beachnase@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 26 2005 - 13:55:40 EET

Hi all,

the conference programme of the International Linux Audio Conference 2005
(LAC2005) in Karlsruhe, Germany, on April 21st-24th, 2005, is now online
at http://lac.zkm.de. Small changes are still possible, though.

Also, registration (free) for the conference is now possible, too, at
http://lac.zkm.de/registration.shtml

Quote from that page:
"Admission to this year's conference requires a registration. This helps us
to estimate how many visitors we may expect, what individuals the audience
is made of, and allows to produce name tags for all attendees so that it
becomes easier to identify each other.

The registration is free - and so is the conference (except for the concerts).
The data you enter here is purely for our own informational purposes, and
will never be given away or sold to anyone. If you register, no confirmation
of any kind will be sent to you. You can even completely omit the E-Mail
address, but providing it makes it easier for us to tell if there's a real
human behind a registered identity or rather a robot/spambot."

So, there you have it. Go ahead, read, register and come :-)

Thanks for reading,
The LAC05 organization team:
Götz Dipper (ZKM)
Frank Neumann