[linux-audio-announce] multimidicast 1.0

From: Dirk Jagdmann <doj@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 23:37:33 EEST

Hello audio users,

I have released the first version of yet another MIDI over
network/ethernet software. My version uses the Alsa sequencer interface
to provide 20 ports for read/write access. Data is sent with UDP
multicast datagrams so sending/receiving is subscription and configureless.

As a bonus this software interoperates with a windows software called
ipMIDI, so you can mix windows/linux MIDI setups.

Get the software from http://llg.cubic.org/tools/multimidicast/ or
direct sourcecode download:
http://llg.cubic.org/tools/multimidicast/multimidicast-1.0.tar.gz

--