[linux-audio-announce] Rivendell v0.9.57

From: Fred Gleason <fredg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 03 2005 - 20:44:04 EET

I'm pleased to announce the release of Rivendell v0.9.57. Rivendell is a
full-featured Radio Automation System that is available under the GNU Public
License. From the NEWS file:

*** snip snip ***
Changes:
   SuSE Desktop Integration. When installing from RPM, items for the
   various Rivendell modules will now be added to the Panel Menu in
   the 'Applications' and 'System->Desktop Applet' sections.

   Rivendell Icons. A set of Rivendell icons at various resolutions
   have been added. They can be found in the package documentation
   directory on an RPM installation, or in 'icons/' in the sources.

   Report Data Management. It's now possible to manage report/ELR
   data independently of the log it originated from. A new user
   attribute, called 'Delete Report Data' configures the right to
   delete Report data in the Edit User dialog. Report data can be
   deleted either when the parent log is deleted, or by means of a new
   'Delete Report Data' button in RDLogManager.

   Numerous Bugfixes. Including the dilly that was causing responses
   to Yes|No dialog boxes to be ignored. See the ChangeLog for details.

Library Versions:
   This version requires that, at a minimum, libradio-0.94.0 and
   librhpi-0.94.4 be installed. If installing from RPM, the version of
   the currently installed libraries can be determined by doing:

      rpm -q libradio
      rpm -q librhpi

Database Update:
   As always, be sure to run RDAdmin immediately after
   upgrading to allow any necessary changes to the database schema to
   be applied.

*** snip snip ***

Rivendell v0.9.57 is available for download now at
http://www.salemradiolabs.com/rivendell/

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Director of Broadcast Software Development |
| | Salem Radio Labs |
| Only those who leisurely approach that which the masses are busy about |
| can be busy about that which the masses take leisurely. |
| -- Lao Tsu |