[linux-audio-announce] Rivendell v0.9.60

From: Fred Gleason <fredg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 18 2005 - 15:28:04 EET

I'm pleased to announce the release of Rivendell v0.9.60. Rivendell is a
full-featured Radio Automation System that is available under the GNU Public
License. From the NEWS file:

*** snip snip ***
Changes:
   ELR/Report Data Handling. ELR/Report data is now managed on a
   Service-wide basis, rather than being associated with individual
   logs. This is reflected in a revamped interface in RDLogManager,
   where 'Generate Reports' and 'Delete Report Data' buttons have been
   merged into a single 'Manager Report Data' button.

   SoundPanel Configuration Permissioning. A new user right,
   'Configure System Panels', can be used to control which users are
   allowed to configure System (type 'S') Sound Panel buttons in
   RDAirPlay.

   Various Bugfixes. Including bugs affecting the ability to
   generate a new Rivendell database and account lockouts when used
   with certain versions of mySQL.

Library Versions:
   This version requires that, at a minimum, libradio-0.94.0 and
   librhpi-0.94.4 be installed. If installing from RPM, the version of
   the currently installed libraries can be determined by doing:

      rpm -q libradio
      rpm -q librhpi

Database Update:
   As always, be sure to run RDAdmin immediately after
   upgrading to allow any necessary changes to the database schema to
   be applied.
*** snip snip ***

Rivendell v0.9.60 is available for download now at
http://www.salemradiolabs.com/rivendell/

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Director of Broadcast Software Development |
| | Salem Radio Labs |
| A successful tool is one that was used to do something undreamed of |
| by its author. |
| -- S.C. Johnson |