[linux-audio-announce] Rivendell v0.9.62

From: Fred Gleason <fredg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 29 2005 - 23:44:09 EET

I'm pleased to announce the release of Rivendell v0.9.62. Rivendell is a
full-featured Radio Automation System that is available under the GNU Public
License. From the NEWS file:

*** snip snip ***
This is a bugfix release of Rivendell. Among the issues corrected
are:

   A PATH problem in the init script that was causing RDCatch Upload
   and Download events to fail.

   Problems with RDAirPlay starting a Hard Timed event reliably under
   certain situations.

   See the ChangeLog for a full list.

Library Versions:
   This version requires that, at a minimum, libradio-0.94.0 and
   librhpi-0.94.4 be installed. If installing from RPM, the version of
   the currently installed libraries can be determined by doing:

      rpm -q libradio
      rpm -q librhpi

Database Update:
   As always, be sure to run RDAdmin immediately after
   upgrading to allow any necessary changes to the database schema to
   be applied.
*** snip snip ***

Rivendell v0.9.62 is available for download now at
http://www.salemradiolabs.com/rivendell/

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Director of Broadcast Software Development |
| | Salem Radio Labs |
| The number of arguments is unimportant unless some of them are correct. |
| -- Ralph Hartley |