[linux-audio-announce] Rivendell v0.9.64

From: Fred Gleason <fredg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 05 2006 - 04:57:29 EET

I'm pleased to announce the release of Rivendell v0.9.64. Rivendell is a
full-featured Radio Automation System that is available under the GNU Public
License. From the NEWS file:

*** snip snip ***
Changes:
   Waveform Visualization Optimization. Major work has been done on
   decreasing the time required to open a cart in RDLibrary's Marker
   Editor, for both PCM16 and MPEG formatted audio.

   Bugfixes. See the ChangeLog.

Library Versions:
   This version requires that, at a minimum, libradio-0.95.0 and
   librhpi-0.94.4 be installed. If installing from RPM, the version of
   the currently installed libraries can be determined by doing:

      rpm -q libradio
      rpm -q librhpi

Database Update:
   As always, be sure to run RDAdmin immediately after
   upgrading to allow any necessary changes to the database schema to
   be applied.
*** snip snip ***

This release of Rivendell also sees the debut of RPM support for SuSE
Professional 10.0. Further information, including download links can be
found at:

        http://www.salemradiolabs.com/rivendell/

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Director of Broadcast Software Development |
| | Salem Radio Labs |
| Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. |
| Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. |
| -- Benjamin Franklin |