[linux-audio-announce] Address changes for MMA and bvdp

From: bob van der Poel <bvdp@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 16 2006 - 19:27:18 EET

I've upgraded my personal connections to the net from a very tired
dialup connection to something a bit snappier. Nope, still no cable or
dsl out here in Wynndel, BC. But, I collected a bunch of soda cans and
pennies off the street and purchased a Ka-Satellite connection. Not as
fast as some of you are used to, but way faster than dialup :)

Anyway, MMA has moved to:

http://users.xplornet.com/~bvdp/mma

and my email is bvdp@email-addr-hidden

Thanks.