[linux-audio-announce] Beta 21 Of MMA now up.

From: bob van der Poel <bvdp@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 21:46:12 EEST

Beta 0.21 of MMA - Musical MIDI Accompaniment - is now
available for downloading. Included in this release:

    Minor bug fixes, MAJOR change to the modules filename
    and import routines (shout if broken), MidiInc fixes,
    MidiInc lyrics import. Yet again, this may be the last BETA!!!

MMA is a accompaniment generator -- it creates midi tracks
for a soloist to perform with. User supplied files contain
pattern selections, chords, and MMA directives. For full details
please visit:

    http://users.xplornet.com/~bvdp/mma/

If you have any questions or comments, please send them
to: bvdp@email-addr-hidden

PLEASE NOTE: This announcement is only being sent to friends on my
mailing list. I'm a bit concerned about changes made to the module
directory ... shout if this break something. I'll make a wider
announcment early next week.

PLEASE NOTE 2: I've changed my email address and web site!

EMAIL: bvdp@email-addr-hidden
WWW:   http://users.xplornet.com/~bvdp