[linux-audio-announce] kluppe 0.6.5 released

From: kluppe <kluppe@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 23 2006 - 13:44:55 EEST

hello!

kluppe version 0.6.5 is available.
kluppe is a jack-based loop player designed for live-use.

since my last email to this list there have been many changes including
*) new playmodes ("play/rec once", "clickmodes",...)
*) disc stream support for larger soundfiles
*) several bugfixes (thanks to piem and toni)

kluppe can be downloaded at http://kluppe.klingt.org

as always: please let me know if you run into troubles using or
compiling kluppe. i'm always happy to get feedback from people who use
kluppe.

best regards
d13b