[linux-audio-announce] Rivendell v0.9.73

From: Fred Gleason <fredg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 11 2006 - 21:19:32 EEST

On behalf of the Rivendell development team, I'm pleased to announce the
immediate release of Rivendell v0.9.73. Rivendell is a full-featured radio
automation system targeted for use in professional broadcast environments. It
is available under the GNU General Public License. From the NEWS file:

*** snip snip ***
Changes:
   Group Colors -- It is now possible to assign a color to each cart
   group, allowing the group to be easily discerned within library
   lists and logs.

   RDAirPlay User Interface Tweaks -- The Estimated and Scheduled
   start time columns in the Full Log widget have been swapped.

   RDLogManager -- Embedded breaks from the music log are now
   associated with the start time of the following music event, rather
   than the preceding event.

   Many Bugfixes, especially pertaining to voicetracking and correct
   log playout. See the ChangeLog for details.

AudioScience Driver:
   Due to stability issues with the 3.xx ASI driver versions, it is
   recommended that v 2.96 or earlier ASI drivers be used with this
   version of Rivendell.

Library Versions:
   This version requires that, at a minimum, libradio-0.97.2 and
   librhpi-0.94.7 be installed. If installing from RPM, the version of
   the currently installed libraries can be determined by doing:

      rpm -q libradio
      rpm -q librhpi

Database Update:
   As always, be sure to run RDAdmin immediately after
   upgrading to allow any necessary changes to the database schema to
   be applied.

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Director of Broadcast Software Development |
| | Salem Radio Labs |
| Be bold, and don't fear failure. Treat failure as a blessing, |
| because mediocre goals are poison. |
| -- Dan Goldin |