[linux-audio-announce] MMA - Musical MIDI Accompaniment - 1.0 RC2 released

From: Bob van der Poel <bob@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 16 2006 - 00:14:44 EEST

Version 1.0-RC2 of MMA - Musical MIDI Accompaniment - is now
available for downloading. Included in this release:

         Improved support for windows path names.

         A number of packaging issues resolved.

         Inclusion of mklibdoc.py for updating of lib docs from user
contributed files.

         Fractional RANGE settings for arpeggio and scale tracks.

This is our second version 1 release candidate. Please let me know
if anything is broken before we release the real 1.0!

Please note the new web and email addresses. The old ones still work,
but not for long. Update your records.

MMA is a accompaniment generator -- it creates midi tracks
for a soloist to perform with. User supplied files contain
pattern selections, chords, and MMA directives. For full details
please visit:

    http://www.mellowood.ca/mma/

If you have any questions or comments, please send them
to: bob@email-addr-hidden

EMAIL: bob@email-addr-hidden
WWW:   http://www.mellowood.ca