[LAA] [ANN] LAC 2007 website updates

From: nescivi <nescivi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 18 2007 - 22:21:17 EEST

Hi all,

It took us a while, but finally (and hopefully) the last updates have been
made to the LAC website.

* the full proceedings are now available for download as one PDF document.

* the links to each paper and the presentation slides[1] have been updated.
They now all point to local files on the TU server, and no longer to my
private website. If you have put direct links to papers on your website/blog
or similar, please update them to the new links, as those will stay on. I
will probably free up the space on my internet server at some point in the
future.

sincerely,
Marije

[1] ok, ok, the slides of one presentation are still missing, but I am waiting
for the author to send them to me. Should be fixed soon.