[LAA] Submit your review and win a year's technical support on 64 Studio!

From: Daniel James <daniel@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 17 2007 - 15:11:06 EEST

To celebrate the second stable release of the 64 Studio creative free
software distribution, the 64 Studio Ltd. company is giving away a
technical support package worth US $240. The contest is being held in
association with TuxDistro.com, the site which hosts torrents for 64
Studio and many other GNU/Linux distributions.

To enter this contest, all you have to do is download 64 Studio (either
64-bit or 32-bit), try it on your own computer, and write up your
experiences. We're looking for the most insightful review, so just
writing "64 Studio rocks!" will not win you the prize :-)

The install images for 64 Studio 2.0 can be found here:

http://www.tuxdistro.com/browse.php?cat=16

The install image is up to 800MB in size and therefore requires a DVD-R.
If you do not have access to a DVD burner, we recommend that you try the
new 64 Studio 2.0 live CD, also available via the Tux Distro link above.
We strongly recommend upgrading to a DVD burner, if only to distribute
and back up the multimedia projects that you will soon be able to create
in 64 Studio.

If you cannot use BitTorrent due to restrictions on your local network,
try the download mirrors listed at http://www.64studio.com/download

Please send your reviews by email to contest at 64studio dot com, by
21st September 2007.