[LAA] [ANN] jackmix 0.4 "JackMix (Un)l(e)ashed"

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Sep 02 2007 - 19:30:46 EEST

Hi all,

From the "doing-my-exams-I-need-a-break"- and the "long-long-time-ago"-depth.
comes the next release of JackMix.

 Whats new since 0.3?

Since 0.3 can save its own state (and load it again) it was only a small step
to include lash-support. Well, it took some time after the last release but
thats because I had to be real busy for work and university. And it seemed to
be a bug somewhere in the new lash-part but currently I can't reproduce it,
so I think I just release this version before it gets really old...

Visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/drupal/?q=node/600 to find more. See
http://www.arnoldarts.de/drupal/?q=JackMix:screenshots for
screenshots or just download the package from
http://www.arnoldarts.de/drupal/files/downloads/jackmix/jackmix-0.4.tar.gz

Have a nice week,

Arnold

--