[LAA] [ANN] klick 0.5

From: Dominic Sacré <dominic.sacre@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 03 2007 - 02:45:10 EET

Hi all,

klick has been around for almost a year, but I figured no one will know about
it if I don't tell anybody. So here's a new version, and the first official
announcement.

klick is an advanced command-line based metronome for JACK. It allows you to
define complex tempo maps for entire songs or performances.

Its features include:

 * Support for tempo maps, including arbitrary meters, tempo changes,
   accelerando/ritardando and more.
 * Three built-in sounds (borrowed from Ardour, GTick and FreePats),
   plus ability to load your own samples.
 * JACK transport sync support (master/slave).
 * No GUI ;)

Get it here:
http://das.nasophon.de/klick/

Cheers,