[LAA] Rivendell Operations Guide v1.1.0-1

From: Fred Gleason <fredg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 23 2008 - 19:18:57 EEST

I'm pleased to announce the release of a new version of the Rivendell
Operations Guide, v1.1.0-1. This new version has been updated to reflect
recent changes in Rivendell, including new Rivendell Macro Language (RML)
functionality.

Rivendell is a full-featured radio automation system targeted for use in
professional broadcast environments. It is available under the GNU General
Public License.

Download links for the Operations Guide in both OpenDocument and PDF formats,
as well as Rivendell itself are available at:

        http://www.rivendellaudiorg/

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Chief Developer |
| | Paravel Systems |
| On-line, adj.: |
| The idea that a human being should always be accessible to a |
| computer. |