[LAA] NASPRO 0.1.1 is out

From: Stefano D'Angelo <zanga.mail@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 31 2008 - 08:59:26 EET

Hello everybody,

I'm glad to announce the new 0.1.1 relase of NASPRO.

NASPRO, recursive acronym for "NASPRO Architecture for Sound
PROcessing", is a free/open source, modular and cross-platform sound
processing framework with a strong emphasys on interoperability.

Its main aim is to provide users and developers a full-featured tool
to do sound manipulation using heterogeneous technologies which are
already available (such as LADSPA or LV2 plugins) and at the same time
make it easy to develop new ones without breaking interoperability.

Please, keep in mind that it is work in progress and that we're in
early stages of development.

Homepage: http://naspro.atheme.org

New stuff in this release:

    * new build system (which sucks, but it's better than before);
    * NDF 0.1 file format support;
    * CPU endianess neutrality;
    * fixes.

Stefano