[LAA] Rivendell v1.1.1

From: Fred Gleason <fredg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 11 2008 - 14:14:13 EET

On behalf of the entire Rivendell development team, I'm pleased to announce
the release of Rivendell v1.1.1. Rivendell is a full-featured radio
automation system targeted for use in professional broadcast environments. It
is available under the GNU General Public License. Changes in this release
include (from the NEWS file):

*** snip snip ***
This is a maintenance release of Rivendell. The following issues have been
corrected:

   Fixed problems in RDLogManager with saving clocks and events with names
   longer than 58 characters.

   Removed vestigal 'Overlap' transition type in RDAdmin.

   Corrected a problem in RDAdmin where certain services could not be selected
   for inclusion in a report.

   Added support for the '^' metacharacter in import paths in
   RDAdmin->ManageServices to allow for uppercasing of date values [see the
   date(1) man page for usage].

   Corrected log machine behavior so that a hard start time event occurring
   during a previously deferred hard start event will cancel the deferred
   event.

   Added logging for GPIO state transitions in the ripcd(8) log.

Database Update:
   This version of Rivendell uses database schema version 162, and will
   automatically upgrade any earlier versions. To see the current schema
   version prior to upgrade, see RDAdmin->SystemInfo.

   As always, be sure to run RDAdmin immediately after upgrading to allow
   any necessary changes to the database schema to be applied.
*** snip snip ***

Further information, screenshots and download links are available at:

        http://www.rivendellaudio.org/

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Chief Developer |
| | Paravel Systems |
| The first duty of a revolutionary is to get away with it. |
| -- Abbie Hoffman |