[LAA] Rivendell v1.4.0

From: Fred Gleason <fredg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 10 2009 - 20:04:56 EEST

On behalf of the entire Rivendell development team, I'm pleased to announce
the release of Rivendell v1.4.0. Rivendell is a full-featured radio
automation system targeted for use in professional broadcast environments. It
is available under the GNU General Public License. Changes in this release
include (from the NEWS file):

*** snip snip ***
Changes:
  Unique Cart Titles. It is now possible to configure the system (in
  RDAdmin->SystemSettings) to disallow duplicate cart titles.

  RDAirPlay Full Log Controls. New controls have been added to the Full Log
  widget in RDAirPlay to allow the head and tail of carts to be auditioned, as
  well as a set of log runtime counters. To make these controls visible, it
  is necessary to check the 'Show Extra Buttons/Counters' box in
  RDAdmin->ManageHosts->RDAirPlay.

  RDCastManager Enhancements. An Podcast episode filter has been added. Also
  added to the online version is the ability to audition each episode by
  downloading the media file to the local system.

  Bugfixes. See the ChangeLog for details.

Database Update:
   This version of Rivendell uses database schema version 177, and will
   automatically upgrade any earlier versions. To see the current schema
   version prior to upgrade, see RDAdmin->SystemInfo.

   As always, be sure to run RDAdmin immediately after upgrading to allow
   any necessary changes to the database schema to be applied.
*** snip snip ***

Further information, screenshots and download links are available at:

        http://www.rivendellaudio.org/

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Chief Developer |
| | Paravel Systems |
| Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the road. |
| -- Anonymous |