[LAA] Rivendell v1.5.0

From: Fred Gleason <fredg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 08 2009 - 20:03:33 EEST

On behalf of the entire Rivendell development team, I'm pleased to announce
the release of Rivendell v1.5.0. Rivendell is a full-featured radio
automation system targeted for use in professional broadcast environments. It
is available under the GNU General Public License. Changes in this release
include (from the NEWS file):

*** snip snip ***
Changes:
  New RLM Plug-in. A new plug-in for the Innovonics model 713 RDS
  encoder has been added.

  Podcast System Enhancements. It is now possible to post new episodes via
  the remote web interface.

  Bugfixes, particularly affecting the Post Point Counter in RDAirPlay, stream
  leakage issues in caed(8) and various database consistency issues in
  RDLogManager. See the ChangeLog for details.

Database Update:
   This version of Rivendell uses database schema version 179, and will
   automatically upgrade any earlier versions. To see the current schema
   version prior to upgrade, see RDAdmin->SystemInfo.

   As always, be sure to run RDAdmin immediately after upgrading to allow
   any necessary changes to the database schema to be applied.
*** snip snip ***

Further information, screenshots and download links are available at:

        http://www.rivendellaudio.org/

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Chief Developer |
| | Paravel Systems |
| The best way to predict the future is to invent it. |
| --Uttered during a 1971 meeting at Xerox PARC |