[LAA] Rivendell v1.5.1

From: Fred Gleason <fredg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 13 2009 - 00:45:08 EEST

On behalf of the entire Rivendell development team, I'm pleased to announce
the release of Rivendell v1.5.1. Rivendell is a full-featured radio
automation system targeted for use in professional broadcast environments. It
is available under the GNU General Public License. Changes in this release
include (from the NEWS file):

*** snip snip ***
Changes:
  New Translation. A German-language (DE) translation has been added.

  ALSA Configuration Tool. An RDAlsaConfig application has been added that
  allows ALSA device configuration to be done completely by means of a GUI
  interface.

  Removed the requirement for sox(1).

  New Switcher Driver. Added a driver for the BroadcastTools SS4.4 switcher.

  New Report. Added an AsPlayed report for the RadioTraffic traffic system.

  Bugfixes. See the ChangeLog for details.

Database Update:
   This version of Rivendell uses database schema version 179, and will
   automatically upgrade any earlier versions. To see the current schema
   version prior to upgrade, see RDAdmin->SystemInfo.

   As always, be sure to run RDAdmin immediately after upgrading to allow
   any necessary changes to the database schema to be applied.
*** snip snip ***

Further information, screenshots and download links are available at:

        http://www.rivendellaudio.org/

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Chief Developer |
| | Paravel Systems |
| On-line, adj.: |
| The idea that a human being should always be accessible to a |
| computer. |