[LAA] New software: fishnpitch - a realtime JACK MIDI tuner

From: Robert Schwarz <mail@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 14 2010 - 22:21:38 EET

Hey all,

I want to announce the alpha release of some coding I just finished.
It's a small command line tool that creates JACK MIDI ports and allows
tuning to arbitrary scales (via .scl files) with any MIDI capable
synthesizers. Incoming note messages are translated via pitch bend and
distributed among several midi channels.

You can get the code via GIT on http://github.com/leethargo/fishnpitch

It seems to work very well for my purposes, but still lacks deeper
testing. This is also my first time working with JACK, so any feedback
is very welcome.

Cheers,

--
Robert Schwarz <mail@email-addr-hidden>