[LAA] StretchPlayer 0.500 - Audio player with time stretch and pitch shift

From: Gabriel M. Beddingfield <gabrbedd@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 06 2010 - 15:55:22 EEST

I am pleased to release StrechPlayer 0.500, a time-stretching,
pitch-shifting audio file player. It is powered by librubberband, and
also features an A/B repeat. This is the first release of
StretchPlayer.

LINKS
-----

     Home Page: http://www.teuton.org/~gabriel/stretchplayer/
     Tarball: http://www.teuton.org/~gabriel/stretchplayer/stretchplayer-0.500.tar.bz2
     Git: http://gitorious.org/stretchplayer
                  git://gitorious.org/stretchplayer/stretchplayer.git

USING THE PROGRAM
-----------------

You will need at least a 1200 MHz processor to use this program. It
also requires the following libraries:

     * Qt >= 4.4 http://qt.nokia.com
     * librubberband http://www.breakfastquay.com/rubberband/
     * libsndfile http://www.mega-nerd.com/libsndfile/
     * JACK http://jackaudio.org/
     * CMake http://www.cmake.org/

After building, run the program like this:

     $ stretchplayer

The GUI is pretty self-explanatory, and if you hover over the controls
a tool-tip should appear. The GUI also has several keyboard
accelerators.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS