[LAA] LinuxMusicians Monthly Round-Up #1 - August 2010

From: Jeremy Jongepier <jeremy@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 06 2010 - 13:34:37 EEST

Dear all,

I've started a new initiative under the umbrella of LinuxMusicians,
namely publishing an editorial on Linux audio developments and Linux
audio related news. My goal is to publish an editorial at the beginning
of each month to cover what happened in the month before. The first
editorial covering the month July is finished and published:
http://linuxmusicians.autostatic.com/2010/08/05/editorial-august-2010

I'd really appreciate any feedback, remarks etc. and any input for the
next edition is more than welcome. This time I mainly focused on the
releases of new versions of apps and new projects. From now on I want to
keep track of that so I can elaborate more on the news part.

Best,

Jeremy