[LAA] FluidSynth 1.1.2 has been released!

From: David Henningsson <diwic@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 01 2010 - 14:59:41 EEST

On the behalf of the FluidSynth developer team, I'm proud to announce
version 1.1.2 of FluidSynth!

Bigger changes include a redesign of threads and thread safety, and a
new preferred build system - CMake. Other changes include settings for
MIDI bank selection and voice overflow, and a fair amount of minor
enhancements and bug fixes.

The latest release can be downloaded at:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/fluidsynth/files/
A more complete changelog is at:
https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/fluidsynth/wiki/ChangeLog1_1_2

For this release, I would like to give a big thanks to:
 * Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas, for the new build system, and a lot of bug
   fixes
 * The jOrgan community (Sven Meier, Bernd Casper, and others) who
   have been very helpful in testing the new release
 * Ebrahim Mayat for taking care of the MacOS X port
 * All other people who have tested the code before its release,
   suggested patches and helped to trace down bugs, as well as being
   active on the mailing list, helping the developer team to take
   the right decisions.

Now go enjoy the new release!

  David Henningsson
  FluidSynth Developer Team