[LAA] ANN: pd-l2ork Holiday release now available

From: Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 16 2011 - 08:00:19 EET

Greetings fellow FOSS/Audio enthusiasts,

It is my great pleasure to announce pd-l2ork 20111215 a.k.a. Holiday
release. In the latest version of Linux Laptop Orchestra's in-house
version of Pure-Data we've squashed a number of lingering bugs, as well
as added some exciting new features, including:

*infinite undo that covers all editing actions (while some externals
with custom dialogs may require minor adjustment to their code to work
with the newfound undo, most of them will work out-of-box).

*more robust paste from external clipboard. copying pd scripts from an
email and pasting them directly into a canvas has never been easier.

*multiple entry bug that has been plaguing pd for years has been finally
squashed.

*resizing GOP window via gui (just like the rest of iemgui objects).

*a number of usability improvements in terms of pasting logic and other
editing features (e.g. gop resize via gui now prevents users to make it
smaller than its text size unless hidetext is enabled, objects are
automatically resized (except for gop objects with hidden text for
obvious reasons) to accommodate adequate spacing for inlets and outlets,
etc.)

*all known graph-on-parent redraw issues have been addressed and gop
redrawing is now as robust as it has ever been.

*and many more... (see Changelog and git logs for more detailed info)

If interested, head to http://l2ork.music.vt.edu/main/?page_id=56 to
download 32-bit builds, source, and more. Alternately, visit our git
page at https://github.com/pd-l2ork

For more info on L2Ork and pd-l2ork look us up at
http://l2ork.music.vt.edu or join us on facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/groups/l2ork/

Happy Holidays!

Best wishes,