[LAA] Indamixx - Donate to my moms dementia cure campaign and get Indamixx Pro FREE

From: Ronald Stewart <ronaldjstewart@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 26 2012 - 15:11:51 EET

Indamixx - Donate to my moms dementia cure campaign and get Indamixx Pro
FREE

http://www.indiegogo.com/Cure-My-Moms-Dementia-Today?a=398903

I just found a new procedure on 60 Minutes on how a shot can clear up
demntia for my mom.

A $25.00 donation receives a free digital download copy of Indamixx Pro
(value $199.00) includes full version of energy XT.

I created a special Linux Friends 'perks' section for all in the Linux
community who have been wonderful to me and my mom.

I will email you a free download code to receive your 'perk'.

This is really important to me and please spread the word that their is a
cure albeit a bit pricey at the moment.

Thank you!

Ronald and Linda Stewart
Indamixx