[LAA] New text based audio mixing program

From: Grekim <grekimj@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 14 2012 - 15:46:54 EET

Dear friends,

I have created an audio mixing and processing program in which the user
is able to adjust all parameters from a few text files. It works
offline and will require another program of your choice to play or
visualize the audio. This appeals to me since it puts the emphasis on
listening rather than watching meters and waveforms.

The application itself is only around 50 kB in size and coded in C.
Some features include a unique "linear" compressor, an EQ, 66 tap
reverb, volume automation, special time based panning algorithms, and
precision summing. I plan to keep it free of charge to all Linux
users. I am very excited about it and look forward to your feedback.

Best wishes,
Grekim

Link to the download page:
www.acousticrefuge.com/mixer4.htm