[LAA] Guitarix release 0.23.2

From: hermann <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Sun Jul 08 2012 - 16:02:24 EEST

We are proud to announce the release of guitarix2-0.23.2

Guitarix is a mono tube amplifier simulation for jack,
with additional mono/stereo effect racks witch can be filled
with some in-build effects as well as with external LADSPA plugins.

Download from http://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarix/

Things that changed in this (bug-fix) release:

 * fix segfault on 64 bit arch when load ladspa plug-ins
 * fix mono convolver controller

Thanks to Jeremy Jongepier for pointing out the issue
and to James Morris for help to debug it.

Please check it out and give feedback if you
find a problem.

Please refer to our project page for more information:

       http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/

download site:
       http://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarix/

have fun