[LAA] Rivendell v2.2.1

From: Fred Gleason <fredg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 23 2012 - 20:22:59 EEST

On behalf of the entire Rivendell development team, I'm pleased to announce the availability of Rivendell v2.2.1. Rivendell is a full-featured radio automation system targeted for use in professional broadcast environments. It is available under the GNU General Public License.

From the NEWS file:
*** snip snip ***
Changes:
   RDMonitor Module. A persistent desktop applet has been added that
   continuously monitors the health of the system and alerts the operator
   in the event of any detected problems. See 'RDMONITOR.txt' for usage
   and configuration info.

   Sage Digital ENDEC Control. A 'sage_endec_rwt.sh' script has been
   added that allows a Required Weekly Test (RWT) to be executed on a
   Sage Digital ENDEC via TCP/IP. See 'SAGE_ENDEC.txt' for usage and
   configuration info.

   Cut Attribute Searching. The cart filter will now include the
   attributes of underlying cuts when searching the library.

   RDCheckCuts Utility. An rdcheckcuts(1) command-line utility has
   been added for checking the integrity of the audio store.

   Multiple bug fixes. See the ChangeLog for details.

Database Update:
   This version of Rivendell uses database schema version 207, and will
   automatically upgrade any earlier versions. To see the current schema
   version prior to upgrade, see RDAdmin->SystemInfo.

   As always, be sure to run RDAdmin immediately after upgrading to allow
   any necessary changes to the database schema to be applied.
*** snip snip ***

Further information, screenshots and download links are available at:

http://www.rivendellaudio.org/

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Chief Developer |
| | Paravel Systems |
| “Computers are good at following instructions, |
| but not at reading your mind.” |
| – Donald Knuth |