[LAA] Programmable Metronome

From: Grekim Jennings <grekimj@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 12 2012 - 10:35:55 EET

I'm pleased to announce the release of a programmable metronome.
The click sound itself is built from up to 8 octaves of sound with some
natural resonance. The fundamental frequency is user choosable. You
are able to audition tempo and click sound through ALSA. Importantly,
the output can also be a 16 or 24 bit wave file for import into a DAW.
You can append to your click track file, changing tempo or meter as you
go. And best of all, you can read in a tempo map from a text file.

Grekim

The download is found in the "accessories" part of the page:
www.acousticrefuge.com/mixer4.htm

P.S. Someday, I'll find interesting names to these gadgets.