[LAA] njconnect

From: rev8 <xj@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 06 2013 - 06:11:10 EET

Hi,

I would like to present new simple, console (curses) Jack patch bay.
It's based on Nedko's naconnect, and can be treated as jack version.

It can manage either Jack Audio or Jack MIDI ports.
After each successful connection list selection is moved to next item, this
should speed up workflow. You can switch around all panels using TAB and BTAB
keys, but you can also use left/right arrows for jump to the left/right panels.

It also refresh lists dynamically by using jack graph change callback, so can
be used as simple connection monitor.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/njconnect/

Keep me informed if it useful or bugged (I guess it is) .. or unnecessary crap
;-)

.. and thanks for Nedko Arnaudov for his great piece of code !

BTW. will be nice if someone prominent could add this to Jack site.

Best Regards
Pawel