[LAA] Wiimidi 0.7

From: Roland Mas <lolando@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 10 2013 - 18:39:39 EET

Hello,

  After a certain amount of feedback and related improvement, I'm happy
to announce version 0.7 of Wiimidi, a gateway for turning a Wiimote,
possibly with an attached accessory/controller, into a source of MIDI
events.

New features in this version include:

- syntax in the configuration file to send Control Change messages;
- handle button release as well as button press;
- full support for the guitar controller: frets, touch-frets, strum bar,
  buttons, whammy bar;
- full support for the “classic controller”: buttons, sticks, and the
  analog triggers (which are buttons on the “classic controller pro”);
- completed support for the nunchuck (directional stick).

  The code has also been vastly refactored, which should allow for easy
support of additional controllers if someone feels like implementing a
wah-wah pedal or a theremin with their wii balance board for instance.

  Also, the documentation is now much more complete :-)

  For more information, the documentation and the pointers to the actual
code, see the Wimidi page at:

  http://roland.entierement.nu/pages/wiimidi.html

Roland.

--
Roland Mas
Seems to me, the only sensible thing is for people to know if they kill a whale,