[LAA] Guitarix release 0.25.2

From: hermann meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Tue Jan 29 2013 - 16:28:24 EET

I'm proud to announce the release of guitarix2-0.25.2

Guitarix is a mono tube amplifier simulation for jack, with additional
mono/stereo effect racks which can be filled with some in-build effects
as well as with external LADSPA plugins.
Download from http://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarix/

new in this release:
   * add ts9 tube screamer simulation to lv2.plugs
   * add dunlop wah / autowah simulation to lv2.plugs
   * add booster /treble/low to lv2.plugs
   * add factory settings file contributed by kokoko3k
   * add patch by Brendan Jones to set (libgxw)library install path
   * fix lv2 build on non ix86 arch (only use sse2 when supported by
build host)
   * switch to use fixed block-size in zita-convolver for all lv2 amps
     (hopefully fixed bug 5252 reported by prokoudine on tracker.ardour)

Please check it out and give feedback if you
find a problem.

Please refer to our project page for more information:

        http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/

download site:
        http://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarix/

have fun