[LAA] Python Non-Session-Manager Client Module (version 0.1)

From: Nils Gey <ich@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 04 2013 - 03:22:58 EEST

Dear Developers,

I've written a convenience interface to implement Non Session Management as fast and easy as possible in Python 3 applications. It is no magic programming at all, but it makes things just that tiny bit easier that is required to actually implement something, and not only plan it.

The real work is to follow the rules of a managed system (see http://non.tuxfamily.org/nsm/API.html ). So implementing the technical side should be a no-brainer to let you focus on the actual task.

pynsmclient is open source under the GPL3 or later and can be found on my github page so you can start using it right away.

https://github.com/nilsgey/pynsmclient

I also have written a short article in my blog about that topic http://nilsgey.de/?id=24

Greetings,
Nils