[LAA] New Album!

From: J. Liles <malnourite@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Oct 19 2013 - 03:02:56 EEST

I'm pleased to announce the release of my debut album, Sad Pretty
Girl. I've been making music privately for a while, but this is the
first time I've published any of it. I spent the last couple of years
recording, mixing and mastering this album (engineered in stereo
compatible Ambisonics UHJ surround format).

It's been a difficult journey--spanning a decade of time, thousands of
miles, and more than a few broken hearts--and the time has come to
share it with you.

http://jonliles.bandcamp.com/album/sad-pretty-girl

----
This album was recorded and produced digitally on GNU/Linux using only
free/libre software, most of which I wrote myself
(http://non.tuxfamily.org), but also using JACK, various LADSPA
plugins, jconvolver, ambdec and other great Linux Audio tools.