[LAA] Rivendell 2.6.0

From: Fred Gleason <fredg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 13 2013 - 18:49:48 EET

On behalf of the entire Rivendell development team, I'm pleased to announce the availability of Rivendell v2.6.0. Rivendell is a full-featured radio automation system targeted for use in professional broadcast environments. It is available under the GNU General Public License.

From the NEWS file:
*** snip snip ***
Changes:
   RDDiscImport Utility. A utility has been added for bulk importation
   of material from audio CDs using external metadata.

   Audio Importation Enhancements. Added support for reading metadata
   from WAV files containing 'AIR1' metadata chunks.

   NaturalLog Support. Added a log import preset and reconciliation report
   for the 'NaturalLog' traffic system.

   New Library Metadata Fields. Added Library metadata fields for
   'Conductor', 'Song ID' and 'Beats per Minute'.

   New RDImport Option. Added a '--set-user-defined' option to RDImport.

   Multiple bug fixes. See the ChangeLog for details.

Database Update:
   This version of Rivendell uses database schema version 224, and will
   automatically upgrade any earlier versions. To see the current schema
   version prior to upgrade, see RDAdmin->SystemInfo.

   As always, be sure to run RDAdmin immediately after upgrading to allow
   any necessary changes to the database schema to be applied.
*** snip snip ***

Further information, screenshots and download links are available at:

http://www.rivendellaudio.org/

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Chief Developer |
| | Paravel Systems |
| "No, `Eureka!' is Greek for `This bath is too hot!'" |
| -- Dr. Who |