[LAA] LV2 1.10.0 and friends

From: David Robillard <d@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Aug 09 2014 - 02:31:09 EEST

Good news everyone! LV2 1.10.0 is out, along with enough parallel
releases that I'm entirely too busy[1] to make a proper release email
for each one.

LV2 1.10.0 download: http://lv2plug.in/spec/lv2-1.10.0.tar.bz2

Cutting edge developers who go to all the best parties should note that
the atom Object/Resource/Blank types have been merged and new code
should use only Object (this simplification is not conceptually a
compatibility breakage, but code explicitly using only Blank should be
updated).

Aside from this, there have been only minor improvements and additions
since 1.8.0. Freshly prettified documentation and a full change log is
available at http://lv2plug.in/ns/

Also check out the work-in-progress example-based LV2 book, "Programming
LV2 Plugins" at http://lv2plug.in/book/

Related release announcements:

http://drobilla.net/2014/08/08/jalv-1-4-6/
http://drobilla.net/2014/08/08/lilv-0-20-0/
http://drobilla.net/2014/08/08/suil-0-8-2/
http://drobilla.net/2014/08/08/sratom-0-4-6/

The RDF stack has also seen some updates:

http://drobilla.net/2014/08/08/sord-0-12-2/
http://drobilla.net/2014/08/08/serd-0-20-0/

Enjoy,

~ Your friendly local neighbourhood benevolent dictator who clearly
needs to automate the release process.

[1] i.e. lazy, but "busy" makes me sound important, doesn't it? There
could even be meetings involved.

--
dr