[LAA] Linux Audio Mini Summit 2014, Oct. 14, Düsseldorf, Germany

From: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 05 2014 - 19:31:42 EEST

Hi,

like previous years, we're going to hold a meeting to discuss
lowlevel audio on Linux. This time it's along with Linux Plumbers
conference, so many people who work on the lowlevel stuff (sound
drivers, sound backends, etc) can meet up nicely there.

For avoiding the conflicts with other LPC mini conferences (and other
parallel conferences), our meeting will be held on Tuesday October 14,
at the same venue as LPC, Congress Center Düsseldorf, Germany.

If anyone is interested, feel free to sign up in the attendee list
below. It's a public accessible Google doc, so you can edit freely.

http://goo.gl/VbXLPW

(or https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wBAiAyZSnMjVFJbxdXE5JoVdKGIBIWt-4tuSsHzGw4w/edit?usp=sharing)

The topics that have been currently raised are found in the URL below.
If you have any more topics to discuss there, just put your favorite
one in the URL below as well.

http://goo.gl/JSasQ9

(or https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cXzON65QYNrTXi31AIQHffUZ9NWwJuNEJAC0ubfKlZc/edit?usp=sharing)

If you have any question or suggestion, drop me a mail.

Thanks!

Takashi